List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs: dev-libs/pcl
From:       Jonas Stein <jstein () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2018-05-19 16:17:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

Dear all,

The following packages are up for grabs:

dev-libs/pcl

after retirement of the proxied maintainer.

https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/dev-libs/pcl

It is the final release by upstream.
We should bump to the latest EAPI and stabilize.

As usual we can not tell how many, (if any) users installed the
"Portable Coroutine Library (PCL)" on their systems.

The last upstream release was 1.10 on 2010-05-01
It should be very easy to maintain.

--=20
Best,
Jonas