List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Re: Why are ebuilds licensed GPL v2 only (no later version)?
From:       Duncan <1i5t5.duncan () cox ! net>
Date:       2018-01-27 2:56:41

Luigi Mantellini posted on Fri, 26 Jan 2018 16:02:39 +0100 as excerpted:

> can help?
>
> https://lwn.net/Articles/74055/

Thanks.  I'd forgotten the (long) post I made there, but while it doesn't
talk about the GPLv2-only stuff, it certainly reflects the zynot stuff in
far more detail than I remembered or would write it again here.

(I had more written but deleted it as OT.)