List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Package up for grabs
From:       Matthew Thode <prometheanfire () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2017-07-31 3:22:02

On 17-07-30 14:24:50, Daniel Campbell wrote:
> On 07/23/2017 07:13 AM, Manuel Rüger wrote:
> > The following packages are up for grabs:
> >
> > app-admin/gixy
> > app-admin/mei-amt-check
> > app-admin/ngxtop
> > app-admin/passwordsafe
> > app-arch/lz5
> > app-crypt/acme
> > app-crypt/certbot
> > app-crypt/certbot-apache
> > app-crypt/certbot-nginx
> > app-crypt/easy-rsa
> > app-crypt/libmd
> > app-crypt/manuale
> > app-crypt/pgpdump
> > app-emulation/docker-gc
> > app-misc/jira-cli
> > app-misc/pdfpc
> > app-text/blahtexml
> > app-text/itex2mml
> > app-text/mathtex
> > dev-go/cli
> > dev-go/delve
> > dev-go/go-gitlab-client
> > dev-go/glide
> > dev-go/toml
> > dev-python/parsley
> > dev-python/safety
> > dev-python/txsocksx
> > dev-python/vcversioner
> > dev-libs/libgit2
> > dev-lua/luadbi
> > dev-lua/luasocket
> > dev-lua/lua-zlib
> > dev-util/bloaty
> > dev-util/cookiecutter
> > net-analyzer/linkchecker
> > net-libs/libssh2
> > net-misc/kafkacat
> > x11-misc/flow-pomodoro
> > x11-plugins/pidgin-opensteamworks
> > x11-plugins/pidgin-xmpp-receipts
> >
> > There is another set of packages, which have a backup project
> > maintaining it. Please talk to the respective project if you're
> > interested in maintaining those:
> >
> > app-office/texstudio
> > dev-python/cookies
> > dev-python/freezegun
> > dev-python/future
> > dev-python/hiro
> > dev-python/hvac
> > dev-python/parsedatetime
> > dev-python/parsley
> > dev-python/pyhcl
> > dev-python/pykka
> > dev-python/pyrfc3339
> > dev-python/pytest-capturelog
> > dev-python/pytest-localserver
> > dev-python/responses
> > dev-python/vcrpy
> > dev-python/zope-component
> > dev-python/zope-event
> > net-firewall/nftables
> > net-libs/libnftnl
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Manuel Rüger
> >

> I have a machine using certbot (Rpi 3 Model B) now that I might be
> switching to Gentoo in the future. I'd be willing to co-maintain
> app-crypt/certbot with other interested developers. The catch is I don't
> use Apache or nginx; others would need to maintain certbot-apache and
> certbot-nginx.
>
> Anyone interested?
>
> --
> Daniel Campbell - Gentoo Developer
> [...]

I could probably help with that (certbot-nginx).  I don't use it in
particular, but could probably set up one of my test domains with it.
I imagine that we'd be co-maintaining certbot and acme then?

I'd be intrested in co-maintaining nftables (or may just take it), seems
like something we should want to keep around...

--
Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)