List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Project:Bazaar has no members now!
From:       Michał_Górny <mgorny () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2017-07-28 21:28:13

Hi, everyone.

It seems that recently the last member has left the Bazaar project [1].
FWICS, the project was focused on maintaining packages related to Bazaar
VCS (list below). I'm not sure if that's really a worthwhile reason to
run a whole project -- we don't have git, Mercurial and so on projects
after all.

If you're interested in the Bazaar project as-is, please feel free to
join it (and reply here). If nobody joins the project in 14 days, I will
disband it and drop the packages to maintainer-needed or their other
maintainers.

The packages include:

a. packages maintained only by bazaar@ (-> maintainer-needed):

dev-vcs/bzr-explorer
dev-vcs/bzr-git
dev-vcs/bzr-gtk
dev-vcs/bzr-rewrite
dev-vcs/bzr-xmloutput
dev-vcs/bzr
dev-vcs/bzrtools
dev-vcs/qbzr

b. packages maintained by tetromino + bazaar@:

// note that tetromino has a very low activity and did not reply to any
// of my mails about it, so it's practically maintainer-needed

dev-python/python-fastimport
dev-vcs/bzr-fastimport
dev-vcs/git-bzr-ng

c. packages maintained by bazaar@ + python (+ openstack):