List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] php-pear-lib-r1.eclass Deprecation and removal notice
From:       Brian Evans <grknight () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2017-05-28 1:32:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/mixed)]

I have just marked php-pear-lib-r1 as DEAD in the Gentoo repository.

This eclass has a call in pkg_setup which many packages used ${FILESDIR}
to reference a file needed to add a channel to php's pear system.

Recently, changes in portage causes all packages depending on it in this
way to fail as ${FILESDIR} is not defined in pkg_setup.

I've moved all known in-repo packages to a new eclass and here by
announce this eclass to be removed in 30 days.

Thank you.