List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs post disbanding Ada: dev-lang/gnat-gcc and metastuff
From:       Christopher Head <chead () chead ! ca>
Date:       2017-02-23 6:37:23

On February 22, 2017 2:07:47 AM PST, "Michał Górny" <mgorny@gentoo.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Ada project has been disbanded as having no members. Although there
> were a few people interested in helping out with Ada, nobody made it
> past the initial reply.

Shortly after sending my reply noting that I used ghdl, my situation changed and I no \
longer need it. It also sounded like there was at least one other person who was \
actually interested in and knowledgeable about Ada as a language rather than just one \
consuming package. So I think I shouldn't be involved.

--
Christopher Head