List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Package up for grabs: net-misc/flexget
From:       Mike Gilbert <floppym () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2016-12-19 4:03:58

Due to the increased availability of legal streaming sites in the US
in recent years, I no longer actively use flexget, and have not
updated it since July.

Getting it synced back up to the latest upstream version would require
packaging several additional python libraries, and I don't have the
motivation to do so. It is probably easier to run this in a virtualenv
anyway.

Feel free to pick it up. If nobody updates it, I will mask it for
removal in a couple months to prevent dependency problems moving
forward.

I have also dropped maintenance of the PyRSS2Gen package, on which
flexget depends.