List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] New project: GitHub
From:       Michał Górny <mgorny () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2016-11-30 12:21:15

Hello, everyone.

Following the recent additions to our infrastructure, I've finally
decide to form the GitHub project [1] that was requested for some time
[2] already.

The project will mostly serve administrative and documentation
purposes. In other words, we're the people who will maintain the GitHub
organization and related infra, run the syncing scripts, provided
documentation for using GitHub and help other developers with their
requests regarding GitHub.

Feel free to add yourself to the project.

[1]:https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:GitHub
[2]:https://bugs.gentoo.org/559592

--
Best regards,