List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Package up for grabs: sys-boot/gummiboot
From:       Michał Górny <mgorny () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2016-05-18 11:45:55

I'm no longer willing to maintain sys-boot/gummiboot and this makes it
maintainer-needed. The package is no longer maintained upstream,
and has been merged into systemd. It seems that there are still people
using it without systemd though, so I'm not going to lastrite it
myself, and prefer getting a new maintainer for it.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny