List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoostats
From:       Chí-Thanh_Christopher_Nguyễn <chithanh () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2016-01-24 19:52:28

Andreas K. H=C3=BCttel schrieb:
> And it would be extremely useful how many of our maintainer-needed
> packages are actually still compiled once per year. (Or if any one
> single person even uses KDE on ppc64.)
>
> Gentoostats is a typical stillbirth of the Gentoo Google Summer of
> Soon- Obsolete Code. Would I be happy if someone were to revive and
> actually deploy it (the last point is important!)? YES!

Actually there is something in use already which would allow you to find
out which packages are compiled when. It is a community website called Ge=
nTwoo:

http://gentwoo.elisp.net/

There is not all information visible, and there could be some improvement=
of course, but it exists.

Best regards,
Ch=C3=AD-Thanh Christopher Nguy=E1=BB=85n