List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] RFI: A better workflow for github pull requests
From:       Jason Zaman <perfinion () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2015-09-13 11:27:17

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 09:12:25PM +0200, Michał Górny wrote:
> Potential solution: bi-dir github <=> bugzilla integration

I just noticed this:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xfce4-settings/+bug/1308105
it appears to mirror the xfce bugtracker too.

Comment 31 in the launchpad link is the same as comment 1 in the xfce
bug. Is this kind of mirroring common other places? I have never noticed
it till now but was wondering if there is something pre-existing that we
can use.

-- Jason