List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] games.eclass
From:       Rich Freeman <rich0 () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2015-08-22 23:48:14

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015 at 4:47 PM, hasufell <hasufell@gentoo.org> wrote:
> So my point stands. Games require their own set of policies (and ebuild
> writing guidelines).

I think we're somewhat talking past each other.  I'm not debating that
it may be beneficial for games to have some specific policies, and
those should be taken as they come.  However, many of the examples
that are coming up don't really strike me as games-specific so much as
general issues that apply often to games.

Just take it one issue at a time, and think about both the tree and
games when you make them.  We can always revisit at the distro level
if necessary.

--
Rich