List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] [RFC] GLEP 65 (install-qa-check.d) update
From:       Michał Górny <mgorny () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2014-11-24 12:53:39

Hello, everyone.

I have prepared a small update to GLEP 65 [1] and would like you to
review it. The diff's at [2]. In the original text I forgot about
inheriting eclasses. I've noticed that when I updated the reference
implementation in Portage.

The idea is that checks contained within an ebuild repository can
inherit eclasses from the repository and its masters just like
an ebuild can. This way, the check can be easily kept in sync with
eclasses -- e.g. when eclass defines install paths.

[1]:https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:MGorny/Draft:install-qa-check.d
[2]:https://wiki.gentoo.org/index.php?title=User:MGorny/Draft:install-qa-check.d&diff=166742&oldid=166738

--
Best regards,