List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] pybugz call for testers
From:       William Hubbs <williamh () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2014-09-30 0:09:03

To all pybugz users,

I need some folks to upgrade to pybugz-9999 for a short time and see if
you can break it.

The big change is the inclusion of default configuration files as well
as the ability for the sys admin and for an individual user to override
configuration information. Also, now the configuration options are
documented in man 5 pybugz.d.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

William