List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    RE: [gentoo-dev] PowerPC status
From:       Mikle Kolyada <zlogene () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2014-09-23 19:57:02

[Attachment #2 (text/plain)]

-------- Исходное сообщение --------
От Jack Morgan <jmorgan@gentoo.org>
Дата: 18.09.2014  3:31  (GMT+04:00)
Кому gentoo-dev@lists.gentoo.org
Тема [gentoo-dev] PowerPC status

Hello,

The PowerPC development team has had our 2nd monthly meeting and I
wanted to provide an update on where we are.

1) Active Developers

The following are activly working on PPC/PPC64 as far as I know.
If I've listed you in error, please let me know.

Agostino Sarubbo (ago) - stablereq
Anthony G. Basile (blueness) - keywordreq, profiles
Jeroen Roovers (jer) - developer
Jack Morgan   (jmorgan) - lead, keywordreq
Joseph Jezak (josejx) - docs, keywordreq
Luca Barbato (lu_zero) - keywordreq
Mikle Kolyada (zlongene) - developer

-- I could not visit our meetings for some personal reasons + I am in Barcelona for \
about last two weeks. But I think I can do some work for 2 ways (I will try to keep \
these 2 ways at least) keywordreqs and stablereqs together.