List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Followup notes: {cvs,git,git.overlays}.gentoo.org migration; awol: some overlays co
From:       Brian Dolbec <dolsen () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2014-08-19 21:50:29

On Tue, 19 Aug 2014 21:19:11 +0000
hasufell <hasufell@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Thanks, I found it now. Maybe it would still be better to repost this
> close before it actually hits us to minimize confusion.

Quoting from Robin's email From Monday, Aug. 18, 2014:

Last evening, the old sponsor where cvs/git/git.overlays was hosted
turned off the old servers, earlier than I expected.

So, I'm sure there would have been an announcement again before the
final switch.  Had the actual date been known in advance.

--
Brian Dolbec <dolsen>