List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] About current ppc/ppc64 status
From:       Jack Morgan <jmorgan () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2014-07-31 0:21:40

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 07:44:57PM -0400, Anthony G. Basile wrote:
> On 07/30/14 17:18, Joseph Jezak wrote:

> >> Okay, any members of the ppc team please speak up.   I'll wait a week.
> >>
> > I'm still trying to escape from grad school and getting married this
> > fall, so my contributions have been limited at best, which is why I've
> > been shying away from throwing in my two cents. That said, while I'd
> > rather not just remove stable keywords until there's a reason, I have
> > no problem with dropping keywords for stuff that is holding up
> > stabilization bugs if that's what it takes for things to move forward.
> > If you'd like to have a meeting about it, that's fine too.
> >
> > -Joe
> >

> Sure, let's meet.  I'd like to have jmorgan come too and any other
> ppc/ppc64 members.  How does Monday Aug 4 at 20:00 UTC sound to people.
> If not please counter propose a time.

This sounds fine for me. I'll be there. I've been away for a few months
but getting back to helping out. If the current lead isn't active, then
we should have a vote as to who should take over that role. Then discuss
how to proceed with the topics in this thread.

Thanks for organizing this.

Cheers,`

--
Jack Morgan