List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Re: Docker 1.0.0 masked for no known reason?
From:       Tianon Gravi <admwiggin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-06-29 22:23:23

> Yeah, lets wait for Greg or Tianon to reply and if docker+lxc works for
> them we can unmask lxc.

I've just tested against app-emulation/lxc-1.0.4 and
app-emulation/docker is functioning properly with the "lxc" use flag
enabled and the "lxc" exec-driver in use.

Just so I can make sure to take this learning experience to its
fullest, would an appropriate fix from our end have been to put a USE
mask on the "lxc" use flag of our package so that the dep was masked
instead of the whole package?  I want to do my part to help avoid this
problem in the future, since I'm clearly new. O:)

♥,
- Tianon