List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: some multilib-minimal enhancements [3/6]: a shitload of in-source doc
From:       Greg Turner <gmt () malth ! us>
Date:       2013-12-12 3:14:43

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 6:33 PM, Jonathan Callen <jcallen@gentoo.org> wrote:
> The *last* eclass inherited

Well I'll be ferschnookered!

Googling confirms this.  I'm quite shocked.  I have believed the
opposite, for a very long time, with perfect confidence.  No idea why
I thought so -- in retrospect, I'm pretty sure I was aware that they
were sourced in order -- so why would the phase function overrides act
in an entirely opposite pattern?  Some stupid aislexydic thinko, years
ago, no doubt.  Good catch, Julian!

I'll fix it when I rev this patch series.

-gmt