List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Moving project pages to wiki.gentoo.org
From:       Alex Legler <a3li () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2013-09-25 21:00:00

On 25.09.2013 20:38, Mike Gilbert wrote:

> Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but how are we dealing
> with herds.xml?
>
> Many herds are compiled from the project pages using
> <maintainingproject> element. How does that work if the project pages
> are going away?

The /proj/en/foo entries will be replaced by Project:Foo, or just Foo.

Until now, the (raw) herds.xml served didn't expand
<maintainingproject>, I'd like to change that as querying member
information isn't as easy as getting /proj/en/foo?passthru=1 anymore.

At any rate, I have noted this as a to-do item for when the migration
nears completion.

--
Alex Legler <a3li@gentoo.org>
Gentoo Security/Ruby/Infrastructure