List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo Hangouts
From:       "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2013-06-28 23:55:01

El 24/06/13 19:10, Sven Vermeulen escribi=F3:
> On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 12:04:04PM +0100, Markos Chandras wrote:
>> I like the idea. It might help bring developers and users closer.
> Me too, if I can ever contribute to it, or help users with their Gentoo=

> (Hardened/SELinux/IMA/EVM/...) through it, I'll be happy to work with i=
t.
I also find this a good idea, in the hardened team we have managed to
keep a familiar feeling amongst us thanks to conferences and I know some
devs don't have the chance to assist to these so having some small talk
amongst us over videoconference may help strengthen that feeling.

That said, I refuse to keep the hardened team meeting on VC. I have
enough tweeting main point in "unreal time" to do the same with VC xD