List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Maintainer needed: dev-libs/icu
From:       Diego Elio Pettenò <flameeyes () flameeyes ! eu>
Date:       2012-10-31 3:25:20

On 30/10/2012 20:18, Arfrever Frehtes Taifersar Arahesis wrote:
> One of major problems with this tinderbox is that it cannot be used
> to test packages against newer versions of packages present in
> overlays [1]

Which is not a problem since we're _not_ talking about packages in
overlays but of a bump in the main tree which is not fixed.

Really, I would like to ask you to step off of the discussion, you've
proven yourself incapable to work within the constraint of the tree
already a long time ago.

--
Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
flameeyes@flameeyes.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/