List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] GCC 4.7 unmasking
From:       Ryan Hill <dirtyepic () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2012-09-30 4:07:45

I just added gcc-4.7.2 to the tree, and I'd like to unmask it in a couple
weeks.  I don't see anything I'd consider a blocker on the tracker*, but
95 open bugs is still a lot.  If you have a bug blocking the tracker please
take a look at it soon.  Many of these are trivial and could make good
bugsday projects (if we even do bugsdays anymore).

* https://bugs.gentoo.org/390247

PS. still looking for a gcc maintainer who isn't me.

--
gcc-porting
toolchain, wxwidgets          we were never more here, expanse getting broader