List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] net-misc/aiccu - maintainer needed
From:       Maciej Grela <maciej.grela () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-07-31 20:31:53

2012/7/31 Amadeusz =C5=BBo=C5=82nowski <aidecoe@gentoo.org>:
> I have taken it recently, but realised I'm not going to use aiccu on
> Gentoo any time soon.  Sorry for mess-up.

Hi,

I'd like to volunteer for being a proxy maintainer for this package.
I've been using gentoo for a few years now and I have some experience
in writing ebuilds (you can see my overlay here:
https://github.com/mgrela/dropzone). I also have an interest in this
package as I'm using IPv6 on my workstation.

If you'd be interested in cooperating on this please let me know.

Best regards,
Maciej Grela