List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Temporary help with my packages
From:       Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2012-01-31 14:25:23

I've been reminded that I have been largely inactive for past month(s)
and there are a few bugs that need fixing in my packages. (Quite a few
simple fixes actually). =

There is some more travelling for me to do before I can get hopefully
get back to normal functioning at the beginning of March, so I'd like to
ask you to help out if you have spare cycles.

I have a few packages, the biggest being app-arch/rpm with some bugs
that need solving. I am also sure net-p2p herd could use some help as
well. My devaway is until 4th March. I might get something done until
then but it's hard to say.

My apologies to the community for not handling this sooner and in a way
that would prevent bugs to get unnnoticed for longer time. =

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky
Gentoo developer net-p2p herd, app-arch/rpm maintainer

["sig.txt" (text/plain)]

Stanislav Ochotnicky

PGP: 7B087241
jabber: stanislav@ochotnicky.com