List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] Bugzilla maintenance outage 2011/09/26
From:       Jeroen Roovers <jer () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2011-09-27 17:33:14

On Sun, 25 Sep 2011 22:14:15 +0000
"Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2@gentoo.org> wrote:

> I'm going to be doing a minor bit of Bugzilla maintenance later
> tonight that will need 10-15 minutes of downtime.
>
> This is to allow for updates of the load-balancing configuration in
> preparation for new Bugzilla hardware from our sponsor, Hyves.nl.
>
> I'm planning on starting around 2011/09/26 06:30 UTC, and it should
> take me 10-15 minutes overall.

This is ambiguous. By tonight I guess you mean your night. And since
the last time I checked, you are in the USA. But since you said "06:30
UTC" I have to assume you mean 6 hours and 30 minutes in the morning,
or after midnight, or else you should have said "18:30 UTC", or at the
least take away the ambiguity in some kind of globally understandable
sense. :)

     jer