List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] openrc-0.8.1 stable candidate
From:       Dirkjan Ochtman <djc () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2011-04-29 9:00:19

On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 09:22, William Hubbs <williamh@gentoo.org> wrote:
> The more important part of this test is that we need some users to
> migrate from baselayout-1 to openrc-0.8.2-r1 and be sure that is
> successful.

I migrated a mostly-stable (so baselayout-1) amd64 server to
baselayout-2.0.2 with openrc-0.8.2-r1 (both stabilized through
packages.keywords), used etc-update and followed through the upgrade
guide. The reboot went without a hitch (etc-update was also quite
painless). Thanks for working on this, looking forward to getting this
everywhere!

Cheers,

Dirkjan