List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: gentoo-x86/net-misc/aggregate:
From:       "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2 () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2010-10-30 9:26:19

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 11:30:55AM +0200, Fabian Groffen wrote:
> On 28-10-2010 09:25:23 +0000, Samuli Suominen wrote:
> > ssuominen    10/10/28 09:25:23
> >
> > Modified: aggregate-1.6.ebuild
> > Log:
> >   qa
>
> I think it would be good practice if you would give a summary of
> what type of QA you applied, even though for you it may be obvious.
> I just see lots of unnecessary changes that are apparently considered to
> be justified by "QA".
As the maintainer of the package in question, I'd like to ask:
If you're changing a package I maintain, put SOMETHING in the Changelog.

Secondly, I'm wondering if this should have been a revbump: your
addition of tc-export could have changed the results.

--
Robin Hugh Johnson
E-Mail     : robbat2@gentoo.org