List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] FOSDEM 2011
From:       Markus Duft <markus.duft () salomon ! at>
Date:       2010-09-27 13:56:38

On 09/27/2010 01:41 PM, Thomas Raschbacher wrote:
> hi.
>
> shame to hear that .. i'D (try to) do it, but since I already got flights
> booked for saturday morning and sunday evening this is just about impossible
> for me to do .. best would be if someone near there could organise this
> stuff (or someone who comes by car ;))

hm.. it's more about doing the stuff prior to FOSDEM; organizing the
funds from the trustees, making the live-dvds, banners, posters, flyers,
whatever, .... those things could be shipped to someone that gets there
early enough... read back up through this thread if you want - there
were some "those guys should have stuff left over, which we could use"
type messages ;)

> One other thing will you still be there at all?

yep, i will be there, and, probably, i will be there on fr. evening
until sun. evening...

markus