List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in
From:       Alexis Ballier <aballier () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2010-04-13 23:40:53

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010 01:16:08 +0200
Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@gentoo.org> wrote:

> Le mardi 13 avril 2010 Ã  17:04 +0000, Alexis Ballier (aballier) a
> écrit :
> > aballier    10/04/13 17:04:35
> >
> >   Modified:             ChangeLog gnome-session-2.28.0.ebuild
> >   Log:
> >   allow upower as devicekit-power provider and keyword ~x86-fbsd
> >   (Portage version: 2.2_rc67/cvs/Linux x86_64)
>
> are you sure this actually works ? upower is not completely API
> compatible with devicekit-power. Can you paste pointers to where you
> get the info from if it's compatible for gnome-session ?

i asked in #-desktop if it was ok and was told to do it that way,
preferring devkit; it built for me so i suppose the api part is ok

as for pointers, maybe:
http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/g/gnome-session/current/changelog

if you're certain this was a wrong choice, please accept my apologies
and feel free to revert as i'll be away for the next couple of days

Alexis.