List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Re: New gnome and kde subprofiles
From:       Duncan <1i5t5.duncan () cox ! net>
Date:       2010-03-30 2:03:21

Theo Chatzimichos posted on Tue, 30 Mar 2010 03:35:19 +0300 as excerpted:

> The change is now committed, please test and report any problems. Thanks

[x-posted to desktop and devel, announce pruned]

I noticed the news item when I updated my netbook image yesterday. =:^)

FWIW, my workstation uses the amd64/no-multilib profile, which doesn't
have a desktop subprofile, and I based the netbook's setup on that, so at
least as of yesterday, while I saw the news item, it didn't seem to affect
anything here (I didn't bother switching to the kde specific subprofile).
I use -avNuD on all my updates, so would have seen any --newuse, had they
occurred.