List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in app-forensics/zzuf: ChangeLog
From:       Patrick Lauer <patrick () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2010-02-26 22:48:32

On 02/26/10 22:02, Samuli Suominen wrote:
> On 02/26/2010 10:50 PM, Patrick Lauer (patrick) wrote:

>> src_test() {
>> 	if hasq sandbox ${FEATURES}; then
>> 		ewarn "zzuf tests don't work correctly when sandbox is enabled,"
>> 		ewarn "skipping tests. If you want to run the testsuite, please"
>> 		ewarn "disable sandbox for this build."
>> 		return
>> 	fi
>
> Testing FEATURES from ebuild? You shouldn't do that.

I disagree. That's a good way not to fail there, unless someone has a
better idea how to make that work.

And I'd appreciate it if PMS would stop refusing to document FEATURES.
(Double negative? I mean: PMS should document reality)

I won't mind if someone "fixes" that in a way that still has the same
functionality, but I honestly don't see it as a bug, so I'll leave it as
it is.