List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Tree-signing GLEPS review notes
From:       "Robin H. Johnson" <robbat2 () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2010-01-31 10:11:52

The GLEP numbering represents the order in which I wrote the GLEPs.  It
originally started off as just two very large GLEPs. The informational
GLEP and the changes GLEP. I split it out BECAUSE I realized that many
of the parts should stand on their own merits.

For anybody looking for a hand in reviewing these, I suggest tackling
them in the following order:

Phase 0, background:
--------------------
GLEP57 - Security overview

Phase 1, isolated improvements to Manifest2:
GLEP59 - Manifest2 hashes
GLEP61 - Manifest2 compression

Phase 2, adding to Manifest2 infrastructure:
GLEP60 - Manifest2 filetypes

Phase 3, Infra->User security:
GLEP58 - MetaManifest

Phase 4, Dev->infra security: