List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] new USE_EXPAND variable: XTABLES_ADDONS_MODULES
From:       Peter Volkov <pva () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2010-01-18 13:54:22

Hi. I'm going to add xtable-addons package to the tree. This is
patch-o-matic replacement which allows to extend iptables without
touching iptables source itself. Currently package contains 24 modules
which I'd like to have USE configurable with USE_EXPAND'ed variable:

XTABLES_ADDONS_MODULES

Current ebuild is located here:

http://overlays.gentoo.org/dev/pva/browser/net-firewall/xtables-addons

If there will no objections I'll add this package to the tree within
next few days.

--
Peter.