List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: app-emacs/ngnus
From:       James Cloos <cloos () jhcloos ! com>
Date:       2009-11-21 0:14:12

>>>>> "Ulrich" == Ulrich Mueller <ulm@gentoo.org> writes:

>> (A rename to app-emacs/gnus-9999 is OK,
Ulrich> Done so. Thanks for the feedback.

>> provided it gets mentioned in profiles/updates.)
Ulrich> It's technically not possible to do a "partial package
Ulrich> move". But I'd expect users of live ebuilds to be able
Ulrich> to figure things out by themselves.

I took a look at one of the upates files before repying and
noticed a $P or two, not just $PN.

But on closer exam I see that those are for slot moves....

Thanks.

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos@jhcloos.com>         OpenPGP: 1024D/ED7DAEA6