List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev]  Re: How not to discuss
From:       Richard Freeman <rich0 () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2009-05-31 22:01:21

Duncan wrote:
> A team can have the best rhetoric in the world, but if they don't
> actually show up and field a team on game day, they lose by default.
> Fortunately or unfortunately, that looks to be where this is headed.

Agreed, there is definitely something to be said for offering solutions.
  I think that parts of GLEP55 are an ugly hack, but since I'm not the
one writing code the best I can do is ask those who are to think
carefully about what they're about to do.  In the end, it is better for
gentoo for something to happen rather than nothing.