List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Project proposal -- maintainer-wanted
From:       Peter Volkov <pva () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2009-05-28 7:55:31

В Чтв, 14/05/2009 в 03:32 +0300, Mart Raudsepp пишет:
> Project maintainer-wanted
> =========================

Mart, I think that it's good idea to create such project but with a
different goals. I think currently maintainer-wanted alias is missed by
most developers: new packages are assigned there and from time to time
random developer picks package he needs or user moves ebuild into
Sunrise but nobody actually cares about packages/mail going there in
general. The goal of maintainer-wanted project could be just gather
statistics and highlighting most popular/interesting packages there.
Something like "Top 10 most popular maintainer-wanted packages" monthly
e-mail could be really useful.

Cheers,
--
Peter.