List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Packages up for grabs: genstef gems special edition
From:       Tomáš_Chvátal <scarabeus () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2009-03-26 16:35:37

Dne pondělí 23 Březen 2009 23:08:53 Peter Alfredsen napsal(a):
> Since genstef has been .away for some time, I arranged with him that I'd
> send a list of his ebuilds that need maintenance to be put up for grabs.
> This list contains all ebuilds that have no herd, at least one open bug
> and where genstef is the maintainer.
>
> media-video/linux-uvc
> media-video/isight-firmware-tools
> media-video/kavi2svcd
> sys-fs/dmraid
> dev-libs/liblazy
> net-misc/vde
> sys-apps/ivman
> media-gfx/picasa
> app-portage/getdelta
> x11-themes/gtk-engines-qt
> x11-misc/googleearth
>
> And the grand prize:
> x11-libs/agg
> net-www/gnash
> Which go together. I think gnash is agg's only consumer.
>
> Please also note that genstef's .away is currently set to:
> Feel free to fix or take over any of my packages @ 2009/03/23 21:21Z
> So any other packages of genstef's are also up for the taking.
>
> /loki_val

About agg:
I added the fixes from debian and updated configure to work correctly. And i
wont be maintainer i fixed it only to discover later that the gnash i wanted
to test with kde4 didnt work :(

About gnash:
http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=dev/scarabeus.git;a=blob;f=net-
www/gnash/gnash-0.8.5.ebuild

i didnt even test it much cause it fails with finding kde4 include files, even
if they are there :(
So if anyone wants to continue he can just grab it :]

Tomas