List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] mercurial.eclass
From:       Krzysiek Pawlik <nelchael () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2009-02-22 14:36:37

Hello,

I'm rewriting/cleaning-up mercurial.eclass, I've tested whenever ebuilds
currently using it work and observed no breakage, nevertheless I could use
second pair of eyes (or more), so: if you use mercurial.eclass please apply
patch from https://bugs.gentoo.org/259898 and report any problems.

--
Krzysiek Pawlik   <nelchael at gentoo.org>   key id: 0xBC555551
desktop-misc, java, apache, ppc, vim, kernel, python...