List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] ICC Profile
From:       Adam Stylinski <stylinae () email ! uc ! edu>
Date:       2008-07-19 15:16:34

Well, it looks like we're not alone on this project.  This email was just sent to me:

Adam,
I managed to track down someone who can probably help you with your ICC work, if \
you're nice to him. :) See the forwarded message:

Have your friend contact bill dot hilliard at intel dot com.  He's on the ICC team \
and can either answer any questions or works next to someone who can.

Scott