List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] flamewars@gentoo-dev
From:       Wernfried Haas <amne () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2008-06-20 13:31:02

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 12:10:56PM +0000, Ferris McCormick wrote:
> No, for two reasons.  No one is named, and you can't libel anonymous.

A group of people is named though, but we're getting into discussions
about details here.

> Also if it's true, it's not libel.

Is it? Ciaran failed to provide evidence - if you make such a
statement you really should be able to back it up.

BUT:
In any case, this is the gentoo-dev list, and even if it were true
this would still be the wrong place to discuss this.
Hell, we have gentoo-project, and it would be even off topic there.

So please everyone, let this thread die and get back to doing
something useful.

cheers,
	Wernfried

--
Wernfried Haas (amne) - amne (at) gentoo.org
Gentoo Forums - http://forums.gentoo.org