List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] removal of old selinux masking from profiles
From:       Chris PeBenito <pebenito () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2008-05-22 19:38:07

I still see that masking of SELinux packages that I made back in 2006
have propagated out to current profiles:

arch/mips/package.mask
arch/sparc/package.mask
default/linux/package.mask
default-linux/alpha/no-nptl/package.mask
default-linux/mips/package.mask
default-linux/sparc/sparc64/package.mask
default-linux/x86/no-nptl/package.mask
features/no-nptl/package.mask

The masking is only required if the profile does not have a
working/stable glibc >= 2.4.  Would the relevant herds please remove the
masking from the profiles (assuming there is an appropriate glibc)?  If
there isn't an appropriate glibc, I'd ask that you make a comment in the
file so you remember to remove the mask in the future :)

Thanks

--
Chris PeBenito
<pebenito@gentoo.org>

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xE6AF9243
Key fingerprint = B0E6 877A 883F A57A 8E6A  CB00 BC8E E42D E6AF 9243