List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] why not player/stage/gazebo
From:       Jose Luis Rivero <yoswink () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2008-05-18 18:09:35

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 06:33:15PM -0300, Zhu Sha Zang wrote:

> Someone can speak to me why this programs aren't in portage tree, cos
> they are a good programs to robotic area? I finded only this packages in
> overlay, but so old. If i wish to put this sources in portage what i
> need to do?

I'm currently working for a robotics research lab and I've seen my
co-workers using these apps lots of times. I'm interesting in this area,
involved in an Humanoid project and familiar with the basics of robotics
although I have no current experience with the apps.

Please, contact me out of the list and we'll see how can we improve
the robotics support in Gentoo.

Thanks Zhu.

--
Jose Luis Rivero <yoswink@gentoo.org>