List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] Again, GSOC Mentor Signup is open, please apply soon.
From:       "Alec Warner" <antarus () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2008-03-23 13:43:52

I'm about to start talking to all the mentors about this years GSOC
event.  If you would like to be a mentor[1] please sign up[2] now.

We currently have six mentors who have applied and I have only
confirmed four of them.  I expect to take on only (number of mentors)
/ 2 projects, which means only 3 projects this year.

-Alec

[1] http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/userrel/soc/mentoring.xml
[2] http://code.google.com/soc/2008/mentor_step1.html