List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Baselayout-2 progress?
From:       Ed Wildgoose <lists () wildgooses ! com>
Date:       2008-02-29 23:23:34

> [2] I use busybox as a shell and can support it when it's internal
> start-stop-daemon applet disabled (as OpenRC has it's own variant).

I guess I could just check it out instead of asking but....  What's
missing from the busybox s-s-daemon?

I am using the busybox version 95% successfully with baselayout-2 for
example (just simple stuff mind).  The only thing it's breaking on right
now is  a --test option which doesn't seem to exist?

I'm not that fussed, I'm just curious?

Thanks for continuing to work on this stuff!

Cheers

Ed W