List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev] [gentoo-core] Fwd: Gentoo Foundation 2008 Elections -
From:       Roy Bamford <neddyseagoon () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2008-02-29 19:58:45

On 2008.02.29 19:43, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
>  Hello fellow devs, users and Gentoo community,
>
>  here are our 2008 trustees :
>
>  NeddySeagoon
>  fmccor
>  tsunam
>  tgall
>  wltjr

[snip]

>  For the election officials,
>
>  - --
>  Jorge Vicetto (jmbsvicetto) - jmbsvicetto at gentoo dot org
>  Gentoo- forums / Userrel / SPARC / KDE

Team,

I would like to thank everyone in the electorate for trusting me with a
role in the Trustees of the Gentoo Foundation. I hope I can deliver to
your satisfaction.

I would also like to take this opportunity that thank the election
officials for conducting the proceedings - without whom the election
could not have happened.

I have enough experience of real life to know that the Trustees cannot
please everyone, I for one won't even try to do that but I will ensure
that the Trustees always act in an open honest manner and in the best
interests of the entire Gentoo community.

- --
Regards,

Roy Bamford
(NeddySeagoon) a member of