List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    [gentoo-dev]  Re: On my way out....
From:       Markus Ullmann <jokey () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2007-08-29 14:19:19

José Luis Rivero (yoswink) schrieb:
> Gustavo Zacarias escribió:
>> I resign as gentoo developer.
>> Infra: please remove my accounts.

Short and without reason even :x

Gustavo, was a pleasure to work with you whenever our roads crossed.
Good luck with your future plans whatever they might be.

It's just that your commit stats look like this happened in rush :x

> P.D: this is just to wait the return of gustavoz (or Weeve) to Gentoo,
> which will happen sooner or later. I'm sure.

I second this...

/me started helping out today as well to keep the thing alive, knowing
that there is a big gap to fill.

Greetz
-Jokey