List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Bye2u Gentoo
From:       Samuli Suominen <drac () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2007-05-31 19:35:04

On Thu, 31 May 2007 15:21:10 -0400
"Stephen Becker" <spbecker@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 5/31/07, Ned Ludd <solar@gentoo.org> wrote:
> > On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 11:21 -0700, Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh wrote:
> > > Grmbl.... Can you do us a favor and provide us with a clone, for
> > > doing MIPS keywording?
> I believe much of that had to do with trying to get a new X livecd
> released.

About that, MIPS/X/Xfce/LiveCD..

Kumba said there are issues with Thunar, and possible with
xfce4-session or xfdesktop. I could use .xsession-errors (or plain
startx spits those messages to stdout/stderr) outputs from those
when built with USE="debug". And backtraces from gdb.

Are there are any developers with MIPS and X installed?

- drac