List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: That time again...
From:       Michael Cummings <mcummings () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2007-04-30 19:17:59

On Thu, Apr 26, 2007 at 08:29:43PM +0200, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
>  You are declared official Project Status Report Gathering Manager.

I have to concede, I saw this last thursday and sat on it all weekend, mulling
it over.  I realize you (most likely) meant it as a joke, but for what its
worth, I think I'd suck at it if I had to do it consistently.

That said...expect more until someone does take up the role ;) Now figuring out
how to get this stuff rolled into the gwn (i smell an email to gwn-feedback in
my future, I know) so that it could get better coverage (since the mudrakers
only look to -dev for the flame wars, not the fun stuff).

~mcummings

--

Michael Cummings   |    #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl

Hi, I'm a .signature virus! Please copy me in your ~/.signature.