List:       gentoo-dev
Subject:    Re: [gentoo-dev]  Re: Re: Re: EAPI spec (was Re: Re: let's clear
From:       Martin Jackson <mjolnir () gentoo ! org>
Date:       2007-02-26 1:19:12

Steve Long wrote:
> Andrej Kacian wrote:
>> As for the poisonous atmosphere - I don't know, I feel very good among the
>> developers, and am still enjoying working on the tree just like on the day
>> I joined. Don't let few loud flamers ruin your day.
>>
> Thanks for that Andrej. Makes me feel much better :)

FWIW, I was sad to see flameeyes retire, but it's clear that wasn't a
spur of the moment decision.

I have had great experiences working with many developers, including
getting some constructive criticism at times (hi, dev-zero!).  Overall,
I have found the atmosphere in IRC and elsewhere quite pleasant.

Thanks,
Marty